Great for living room, study, coffee bar, club, hotel
3000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
*Unframed paintings will be rolled and sturdy packed with thin plastic layer between paintings.
*Framed paintings will be packed in single box with protection.
*Customer solution is welcome.
1.2 weeks after acceptance ; 2.1-2days if stock available
GuangZhou DMY oil painting is a manufactory and wholesaler of handmade oil paintings. Have been specializing in oil painting production for many years, with a world-class environment for art creation. The products with good quality and high artistic-value obtain recognition and reputation from customer both at home and abroad.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long does it usually take to deliver the paintings?
We'll make the shipment to you immediately if your order is in stock; if your order is out of stock, we will try our best to custom paint for you. Single painting will be ready for shipment in 7-10days and bulk order will be ready for shipment in 15days when we receive your full payment. We will mail you the paintings once we get your confirmation to make the shipment by express, it will take 3-5 days.
2. What size can be available?
20"x24", 24"x36", 36"x48" and any workable sizes as you want.
3. What forms of payment do you take?
Payment can be made via the below four means.
1) Western Union
2) Wire transfer
3) Credit Card
4) L/C at sight
4. How do you make the shipment?
Your paintings will be sent through DHL/UPS/Fedex if the order volume is less than 1 cube meter; for 1 cube meter or above we'd suggest you to make ocean shipment. Shipment can be also made as per your desire.If the oil paintings you chossed we have pointed is free shipping, and you accpet other shipment such as by air, by ocean, of course we can do as you want and deduct the freight cost from the total payment since by air or by ocean the freight is much cheaper than by DHL/UPS/Fedex
5. Are the paintings already stretched? Do you sell stretcher bars?
Normally the paintings are not stretched. But we can stretch them if you need.
6. What about the custom painting cost?
The prices for our custom paintings depend on the sizes of the paintings and the complexity of the pictures. So please mail us the pictures then we will quote for you
7. How long should it take for a painting to dry well enough?
It takes around 2-7 days, depending on the thickness of the oil.
8. How are shipping costs worked out with regard to packing?
The shipping cost depends on the weight of the paintings and the quantity of your order.
Below is the weight of the paintings:
20 x 24 inches ... 0.24 kilogram
24 x 36 inches ... 0.48 kilogram
36 x 48 inches ... 0.96 kilogram
9. How about the package?
The paintings are packed in hard tubes or hard boxes so that they will be well protected.
10. Are they interlayed with some material (plastic) when you pack paintings?
Yes, they are separated with protective plastic interlayers.
11. How many paintings (20"x24", 24"x36"and 36"x48") could be packed in 1 tube?
The tube can be custom made as per specific size. Generally a tube can involve 30 pieces of 24” x 36” paintings.
please note if you place an order more than 5pcs, we have deducted some cost becuase here the calculate of the freight rate is not reasonable, in a word, more you purchase, more freight you will save, and our price has embodied it.Of course, if your order is big, you can ship by air or sea,contact us, we will let you know the freight cost.
12. About how long take you to producing the pictures?
Normally an order is expected to be completed in about 15 days after your payment. It will take another 4-7 days by air express to your front door. If you choose from our stock, the order will be shipped in 48 hours.
13. How close is the likeness to the original I send, in detail and color?
We can’t guarantee exact likeness to the originals, but will try our best to make it close to the originals and keep the feeling of art.
14. Can you email images of my finished order?
yes, we would like to offer this service.
15. Can you ship containers?
Yes, large quantities are our main practice.
16. Can you do drop ship?
Yes. We can arrange. However the minimum quantity should be 10 pieces for each drop ship order.
17. Can you ship paintings by post?
Of course, shipping by post is available. Also we can ship by courier service like DHL,UPS, FedEx, TNT, moreover air freight or sea delivery.
18. Can I track my shipment?
Sure, the tracking number will be sent to you as soon as your order is shipped.
19. Is there insurance for the delivery of the paintings?
Normally the insurance will be covered according to the customer's request. If you need, we can assist you to arrange it.
20. Is it refundable if we are not happy with the paintings?
Generally, there are three methods to resolve it.
1) We can refund it if it is our obligation.
2) We can replace part of them if they are not the expected.
3) We can reach an agreement to minimize our mutual loss.